Apply to fill a vacant Councilmember Seat

Want to get involved and help plan Gridley’s future?  If so, please consider applying to become a Gridley City Councilmember.  As a result of a recent Councilmember change, the Gridley City Council wants to appoint a City Councilmember to fill an existing partial Councilmember term of 1.5 years.  The appointed Councilmember will hold office until November 2020.  If interested, please click here to access the application, complete the questionnaire, and submit the completed application to the City Clerk at City Hall before 4:00 pm on May 17, 2019.   In accordance with State law, Councilmembers must live within the Gridley City limits.  The City Council plans to make its decision in late May or early June.  Please call (530) 846-3631 for more information. 

Thank you for your dedication to our wonderful community!