Animal Control Services

The Gridley Animal Shelter is located at 895 Sycamore Street.  The Animal Control Division provides services to the incorporated City Limits of Gridley. For Animal Control issues outside of the incorporated areas, please contact Butte County Animal Control at (530) 538-7409.  The City of Biggs is responsible for animal services in the Biggs Community.

Services provided include:

Contact Information:

Animal Control

685 Kentucky Street
Gridley, CA 95948

(530) 846-4825

Follow us on Facebook!