Apply to fill a volunteer Planning Commissioner Seat

Want to get involved and help plan Gridley’s future?  If so, please consider applying to become a volunteer Gridley Planning Commissioner.  The Gridley City Council is in the process of filling one Planning Commissioner vacancy.  The appointed Planning Commissioner will hold office until 1/1/2024.  If interested, please complete the required questionnaire, and submit the completed application to the City Clerk at City Hall.   Planning Commissioners must live within the Gridley City limits.  Please call (530) 846-3631 for more information.  Please click here to access the required application and questionnaire.

Thank you for your dedication to our wonderful community!